Poke launches new look Joseph site
Poke has redesigned luxury clothing brand Joseph's website." />
Digital agency Poke has redesigned luxury clothing brand Joseph's website.
Launched to coincide with the retail company's change of management and artistic direction, the site reflects Joseph's new zeal and the ever-evolving nature of high-end fashion.
Structured around the label's keen eye for changing trends, the site takes the form of a blog-like format, enabling followers to keep up to date with all the fashion line's developments in every aspect of the business and customer experience. Bold use of typography and a monochrome palette allow the fashion brand's more radical and playful direction to take centre stage.
Nicolas Roope, creative director at Poke, says: "While a blog content management system lays beneath the surface, it has been heavily customised to create a uniquely Joseph experience. We think the site now represents the fullness of Joseph's new direction and has become a product of the vision in its own right."
Follow Digital Arts on Twitter! @digital_arts
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis