IN 2000, ANDY Cruz and his coworkers at House Industries decided to create a font based on the legacy of designers Charles and Ray Eames.
Industry https://www.wired.com/2017/01/house-industries-designs-retrotastic-logos-typefaces/ wired.com 2017-02-22 17:53:40
Looking back on the centenary of the font that for many means 'London'.
Industry http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/news/graphic-design/london-underground-iconic-johnston-sans-typeface-is-100-years-old-exhibition-now-on/ Digital Arts Staff 2017-01-12 18:04:48
Source: https://timgeorgedesign.wordpress.com.Tim George. License
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer