IN 2000, ANDY Cruz and his coworkers at House Industries decided to create a font based on the legacy of designers Charles and Ray Eames.
Industry https://www.wired.com/2017/01/house-industries-designs-retrotastic-logos-typefaces/ wired.com 2017-02-22 17:53:40
Looking back on the centenary of the font that for many means 'London'.
Industry http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/news/graphic-design/london-underground-iconic-johnston-sans-typeface-is-100-years-old-exhibition-now-on/ Digital Arts Staff 2017-01-12 18:04:48
Source: https://timgeorgedesign.wordpress.com.Tim George. License
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font