FontShuffle – Now With 50% More Fonts
We announced it barely two months ago, and here it is already – the first upgrade of The FontFeed.
The best part about this upgrade is that you don't need to download the application from the App store again. Indeed, the addition of the new fonts took place on the FontShop servers, so they will be added automatically in FontShuffle when you next restart the app on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
To help move along this upgrade more swiftly I received valuable assistance from three wonderful blog colleagues: Yves Peters and Ivo Gabrowitsch. Dan selected timeless classics from a number of major foundries, Yves sifted through the award winners and the recent releases from 2008, and Ivo added a number of FontFonts.
A PDF with the full list of added fonts can be downloaded here.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist