EVENT: The Form of the Book at St Brides
The Form of the Book, exploring all aspects of book design." />
Graphic design and typography museum St Brides will host a one-day event this Friday (January 30), titled The Form of the Book, exploring all aspects of book design.
A range of international speakers will address topics such as materiality, typography, design historiography, methods of production, design ideology, and artist's books.
The conference's speakers are established graphic designers, design critics and design historians, including Chrissie Charlton, Jenny Eneqvist, Roland Früh, Corina Neuenschwander, James Goggin, Sarah Gottlieb, Richard Hollis, Mevis and Van Deursen, and Catherine de Smet.
The day is curated by Sara De Bondt and Fraser Muggeridge.
Click here for more information and reservation details.
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer