Thinkdust gets retro with 1970s font
Thinkdust (Alex Haigh) has launched a new font based on Yagi Link Double, a 1970s Letraset typeface." />
Nottingham-based typographer and graphic designer Thinkdust (Alex Haigh) has launched a new font based on Yagi Link Double, a 1970s Letraset typeface.
Thinkdust's font, titled Miyagi, is an OpenType font with some subtle modifications to the original Yagi Link Double; it is compatible with both Mac and Windows and features manual kerning. Haigh spent over 100 hours working on the typeface.
The font is released ahead of the launch of Thinkdust's type foundry, which is anticipated for early 2009.
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button