Thinkdust gets retro with 1970s font
Thinkdust (Alex Haigh) has launched a new font based on Yagi Link Double, a 1970s Letraset typeface." />
Nottingham-based typographer and graphic designer Thinkdust (Alex Haigh) has launched a new font based on Yagi Link Double, a 1970s Letraset typeface.
Thinkdust's font, titled Miyagi, is an OpenType font with some subtle modifications to the original Yagi Link Double; it is compatible with both Mac and Windows and features manual kerning. Haigh spent over 100 hours working on the typeface.
The font is released ahead of the launch of Thinkdust's type foundry, which is anticipated for early 2009.
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
游客's review on Article 免费商用中文字体有哪些？注意下，新蒂字体已不能商用。
游客's review on Article 超强视觉冲击-3D字体设计作品超强视觉冲击
游客's review on Article 20个出色的艺术字体设计作品欣赏优秀作品展
游客's review on Article 全球第一家手书数字化平台-在线书写毛笔字生成TTF字体给你全世界智慧
馬塞客's review on Article 字体疑问？1.可能是版权问题故意的。（体验版） 2、可能是字库制作时疏忽bug。
游客's review on Article 自己动手用FontCreator修改字体简单教程因为这是日本的字体，所以缺字很正常，字型的编排也是按照日本教育部标准做的。