The Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Animated Typography
Exactly 60 years ago, on December 10, 1948, the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. To celebrate this 60th anniversary The Human Rights Action Center commissioned graphic and motion designer Seth Brau to produce an animation for promotional use and activism. Seth faced the mammoth task of translating no less than thirty articles into a coherent and fluent animated typography piece. Using only Helvetica with stylised illustrations, in simple black on a tan background, he created a short film that is both elegant and experimental in scale, and in its use of type and symbolism.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights from Seth Brau on Vimeo.
Tim Yu posted a very nice concise entry on Cool Hunting explaining the background of the project.
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
游客's review on Article 免费商用中文字体有哪些？注意下，新蒂字体已不能商用。
游客's review on Article 超强视觉冲击-3D字体设计作品超强视觉冲击
游客's review on Article 20个出色的艺术字体设计作品欣赏优秀作品展
游客's review on Article 全球第一家手书数字化平台-在线书写毛笔字生成TTF字体给你全世界智慧
馬塞客's review on Article 字体疑问？1.可能是版权问题故意的。（体验版） 2、可能是字库制作时疏忽bug。
游客's review on Article 自己动手用FontCreator修改字体简单教程因为这是日本的字体，所以缺字很正常，字型的编排也是按照日本教育部标准做的。