Agfa sells Agfa Monotype, quits font business
Agfa has announced that it is selling its font business Agfa Monotype to private equity firm TA Associates for $169 million (around £92.4 million).
Agfa Monotype, a provider of fonts and font-related software, will now be known as Monotype Imaging. Agfa claims that the sale will help it focus better on strengthening its position in the pre-press market and industrial inkjet printing.
Agfa also claims that TA Associates is committed to investing in Monotype Imaging and the sale will place the typography business in a stronger position.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button