Agfa sells Agfa Monotype, quits font business
Agfa has announced that it is selling its font business Agfa Monotype to private equity firm TA Associates for $169 million (around £92.4 million).
Agfa Monotype, a provider of fonts and font-related software, will now be known as Monotype Imaging. Agfa claims that the sale will help it focus better on strengthening its position in the pre-press market and industrial inkjet printing.
Agfa also claims that TA Associates is committed to investing in Monotype Imaging and the sale will place the typography business in a stronger position.
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books