Agfa sells Agfa Monotype, quits font business
Agfa has announced that it is selling its font business Agfa Monotype to private equity firm TA Associates for $169 million (around £92.4 million).
Agfa Monotype, a provider of fonts and font-related software, will now be known as Monotype Imaging. Agfa claims that the sale will help it focus better on strengthening its position in the pre-press market and industrial inkjet printing.
Agfa also claims that TA Associates is committed to investing in Monotype Imaging and the sale will place the typography business in a stronger position.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover