Fonts.com adds 100 more fonts
Agfa Monotype has announced the addition of more than 100 more typefaces to its Fonts.com service from five newly added type foundries: Fine Fonts, PixieType, RJH Productions, Typebox and Ultimate Symbol.
Individual fonts are available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows ranging from $22 (around £12) for individual fonts to $88 (£48) for volumes.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage