Fonts.com adds 100 more fonts
Agfa Monotype has announced the addition of more than 100 more typefaces to its Fonts.com service from five newly added type foundries: Fine Fonts, PixieType, RJH Productions, Typebox and Ultimate Symbol.
Individual fonts are available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows ranging from $22 (around £12) for individual fonts to $88 (£48) for volumes.
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars