Fonts.com adds 100 more fonts
Agfa Monotype has announced the addition of more than 100 more typefaces to its Fonts.com service from five newly added type foundries: Fine Fonts, PixieType, RJH Productions, Typebox and Ultimate Symbol.
Individual fonts are available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows ranging from $22 (around £12) for individual fonts to $88 (£48) for volumes.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago