Fonts.com adds 100 more fonts
Agfa Monotype has announced the addition of more than 100 more typefaces to its Fonts.com service from five newly added type foundries: Fine Fonts, PixieType, RJH Productions, Typebox and Ultimate Symbol.
Individual fonts are available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows ranging from $22 (around £12) for individual fonts to $88 (£48) for volumes.
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
游客's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体试试能用吗
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗