Fonts.com adds 100 more fonts
Agfa Monotype has announced the addition of more than 100 more typefaces to its Fonts.com service from five newly added type foundries: Fine Fonts, PixieType, RJH Productions, Typebox and Ultimate Symbol.
Individual fonts are available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows ranging from $22 (around £12) for individual fonts to $88 (£48) for volumes.
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters