Friz Quadrata Specimen for VGC
Source: http://www.flickr.com.License: All Rights Reserved.
Lubalin poster using Friz Quadrata, a typeface designed by Ernst Friz, Switzerland. The typeface shown here is the first weight of Friz Quadrata. Later, ITC added a bold weight, and in 1992, French designer Thierry Puyfoulhoux designed italic weights for both the original and bold weights. Illustration: Shelley Sacks.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About