"No More War" – Avant Garde Magazine Call for Entries
Source: http://www.flickr.com.License: All Rights Reserved.
No More War? This 'call for entries' announcement is pure Lubalin: he juggles Victorian playbill typography with a sly reference to the U.S. flag, yet the graphic formul ation is late 1960s modern. The list of judges is an unusual fusion of design and art world luminaries. Here shown in recreated poster format.
The sans is Anzeigen Grotesk. The slab is Lubalin's lettering referencing typefaces like Egyptienne.
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!