Unicode Security Mechanisms, Version 3 Released
Version 3.0 of UTS #39, Unicode Security Mechanisms has been released by the Unicode Consortium, together with a new version of the associated UTR #36, Unicode Security Considerations. Because the Unicode Standard contains such a large number of characters for the writing systems of the world, caution is necessary to avoid exposing programs and systems to possible security attacks. These revised documents describe security considerations for Unicode and specify improved mechanisms for reducing the risk of problems.
Version 3.0 is a major revision. Significant changes include:
Mixed Script Detection has extensive revisions to its specification. Restriction Level now has an explicitly defined process. Mixed Number Detection now has an explicitly defined process. Conformance requirements have been extended to include Restriction Level and Mixed Number Detection.http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr36/
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to sell your typefaces