Pentawards 2008 | The Crème de La Crème of Packaging Design
Pentawards is the first and only worldwide competition exclusively devoted to packaging design in all its forms. Last weekend the 2008 winners were announced at the Luxe Pack trade fair in Monaco. The respected packaging blog The Dieline has the exclusive right to present the winners in detail – with a couple of marvellous typographic solutions amongst them. Time Manager General's Warning – you won't be done in under 20 minutes.
Frank Heine's wonderful Dalliance in all its glory.
Silver Pentaward 2008 | Beverages | WinesKmetija Stekar – Authorial wines | Tomaz Plahuta, Slovenia
Silver Pentaward 2008 | Food | Distributors/retailers own brandsWaitrose – Honey Bee: 'good' tier honey packaging | Turner Duckworth, UK
Silver Pentaward 2008 | Luxury Sub | Fine wines & champagnesIncanto | Bruketa&Zinic OM, Croatia
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books