Make It Bigger
Source: http://designarchives.aiga.org.License: All Rights Reserved.
AIGA Design Archives:
In Make It Bigger Paula Scher surveys her three decades of work (so far) and provides a firsthand account of the complex interpersonal dynamics that dictate so much of the design process. Because the designer is presenting her own work here, the book's size is deliberately modest. (The compact scale also plays against the title for a characteristic note of absurdity.) The book is designed to be its own object. Edge-stained pages and a tight-back binding are used to "package" it in typography that wraps around all sides. The typeface Akzidenz-Grotesk is used for its easy readability and its capacity to look both approachable and aggressive at the same time.
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer