Make It Bigger
Source: http://designarchives.aiga.org.License: All Rights Reserved.
AIGA Design Archives:
In Make It Bigger Paula Scher surveys her three decades of work (so far) and provides a firsthand account of the complex interpersonal dynamics that dictate so much of the design process. Because the designer is presenting her own work here, the book's size is deliberately modest. (The compact scale also plays against the title for a characteristic note of absurdity.) The book is designed to be its own object. Edge-stained pages and a tight-back binding are used to "package" it in typography that wraps around all sides. The typeface Akzidenz-Grotesk is used for its easy readability and its capacity to look both approachable and aggressive at the same time.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv