Julia Born: Title of the Show
Source: http://www.gfzk-leipzig.de.License: All Rights Reserved.
Galerie für Zeitgenössische Kunst (Museum for Contemporary Art, Leipzig):
Together with the designer Laurenz Brunner, Julia Born has devised a large-scale installation for the Museum for Contemporary Art which explores the theme of graphic design as seen in the context of art, or to be more precise, the re-contextualization of graphic design as it relates to her various different projects. A selection of commissioned and non-commissioned works (in the form of typographical experiments, language games, performance and fashion projects, books, posters and even postage stamps) is on display on the gallery walls in the form of giant pages of a book.
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory