Julia Born: Title of the Show
Source: http://www.gfzk-leipzig.de.License: All Rights Reserved.
Galerie für Zeitgenössische Kunst (Museum for Contemporary Art, Leipzig):
Together with the designer Laurenz Brunner, Julia Born has devised a large-scale installation for the Museum for Contemporary Art which explores the theme of graphic design as seen in the context of art, or to be more precise, the re-contextualization of graphic design as it relates to her various different projects. A selection of commissioned and non-commissioned works (in the form of typographical experiments, language games, performance and fashion projects, books, posters and even postage stamps) is on display on the gallery walls in the form of giant pages of a book.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art