Customer Spotlight: DoubleTree by Hilton
With over 250 locations, DoubleTree by Hilton provides full service lodging across the globe. The hotels strive to provide all of the familiar comforts of home — including guests receiving the hotels' signature (and delicious) chocolate chip cookies upon arrival.
The Monotype Garamond typeface for both its headlines and subheads. The use of an Old Style typeface — and a classic one at that — contrasts nicely with the clean, crisp and modern imagery employed on the DoubleTree website. Monotype Garamond's letterforms are astute without being pretentious, welcoming while still quite refined.
Monotype Garamond is available in 30 desktop varieties and nine Web fonts styles, including roman, italic, bold, and bold italic weights.
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button