Customer Spotlight: DoubleTree by Hilton
With over 250 locations, DoubleTree by Hilton provides full service lodging across the globe. The hotels strive to provide all of the familiar comforts of home — including guests receiving the hotels' signature (and delicious) chocolate chip cookies upon arrival.
The Monotype Garamond typeface for both its headlines and subheads. The use of an Old Style typeface — and a classic one at that — contrasts nicely with the clean, crisp and modern imagery employed on the DoubleTree website. Monotype Garamond's letterforms are astute without being pretentious, welcoming while still quite refined.
Monotype Garamond is available in 30 desktop varieties and nine Web fonts styles, including roman, italic, bold, and bold italic weights.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis