Bitstream releases new NFC typefaces
Bitstream has released its ninth set of fonts from the New Font Collection (NFC) program.
New fonts added to the set include the Ecliptica family from Robert Bell, Ray Cruz's Fat Albert family, the Irakly family by Oleg Karpinsky, Hajime Kawakami's Wavy Rounded, Hombre by Thomas Oldfield and Allen Zuk's Kooky. They've all been released in OpenType format, and they're also available in PostScript Type 1 format.
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star