See the best graphic design of the past year from The Review awards
The Review is a competition celebrating innovation, and creativity within Print design. Amongst the attendees were an impressive line up of designers and judges.
Winner of the Product Brochure category, by Studio EMMI
Winner of the Annual Reports/Interim, by M-Four
Winner of Direct mail category, by Tayburn
Winner of stationary design by Mark
Winner of catalogue design by Made Thought
Best in Digital Print Studio Output
Other categories also include corporate Brochures won by Powell Allen, as well as Student of the year won by University campus Suffolk (Gail Greatrex, Peter James, Nair Martins, Dan Barnes, Sain Rann), and a category called 'Peoples choice' (RNIB), where the public are given an opportunity to vote online.
The event was organised by paper merchant company Antalis McNaughton, who invited judges from McCann Erickson, Pentagram, Traffic design and Black sun . Criteria for the awards included typography, appropriation of imagery, printing, format as well as attention to detail in stock.
Circus entertainment at the Review 2011. Photos Johann Chan
Antalis McNaughton MD David Hunter
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign