I spent the second half of June in Korea (attending IRG 38) and Japan (to present at the Tokyo AFDKO Workshop), and am now spending the first two weeks of July in Hot Springs, South Dakota, on vacation. These place are worlds apart, in terms of location and cultural differences.
Still, I enjoy traveling to these places. Of course, not much happens in terms of font development in South Dakota, unless some crisis arises that requires my attention. There are many interesting places to visit in this area, such as Mount Rushmore (the photo below was taken in August of last year).
I am enjoying this vacation, but I also look forward to returning to work in about two weeks.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist