I spent the second half of June in Korea (attending IRG 38) and Japan (to present at the Tokyo AFDKO Workshop), and am now spending the first two weeks of July in Hot Springs, South Dakota, on vacation. These place are worlds apart, in terms of location and cultural differences.
Still, I enjoy traveling to these places. Of course, not much happens in terms of font development in South Dakota, unless some crisis arises that requires my attention. There are many interesting places to visit in this area, such as Mount Rushmore (the photo below was taken in August of last year).
I am enjoying this vacation, but I also look forward to returning to work in about two weeks.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art