Bitstream Type Library Web Fonts Now Available
We are proud to announce the availability of the Bitstream Type Library as Web fonts from Fonts.com. This collection of fonts includes a popular range of classic text faces, elegant script fonts and expressive display fonts.
Iowan Old Style – designed by John Downer
The Bitstream Type Library dates back to 1981 when Bitstream was formed as the first independent digital font foundry. Under the guidance of Matthew Carter and Mike Parker, and with the assistance of David Berlow and others, the Bitstream Type Library established itself as a solid resource in the early days of desktop publishing.
Eroxian BT – designed by Eduardo Manso
Today the Bitstream Type Library contains an impressive range of fonts that are great for both print and on-screen projects. Each of these fonts were screen optimized by Monotype's font development team specifically for use as Web fonts.
Zapf Elliptical 711– designed by Hermann Zapf
With over 900 fonts to choose from, we hope you will find these Bitstream fonts a welcome addition to enhance your typographic palette.
View the Bitstream fonts on Fonts.com
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About