Using the Unicode Glossary
The Unicode glossary is useful for people doing documents, specifications, and general-purpose articles. Each of the glossary entries now has a link on it, and clicking on that link exposes it in the address bar of your browser. This makes it easy to add links directly to the Unicode glossary for terms that may be unfamiliar to readers, such as
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About