Customer Spotlight: Intel
Founded in 1968, Intel has been at the forefront of technology development for over 40 years. The company brought the first microprocessor to market in 1971, and continues to be a leader in computing technologies today.
The Intel website features a customized version the Neo Sans typeface family exclusively, employing light, regular, and medium weights. While a typeface sharing the DNA of both a square and geometric sans might, at first blush, seem detrimental to readability, the use of multiple weights stages a dynamic and pleasant visual hierarchy.
In terms of the aesthetics of the letterforms, Sebastian Lester—who designed the Neo Sans family in 2004—characterizes the typeface as "legible without being neutral, nuanced without being fussy and expressive without being distracting."
You can certainly appreciate that sentiment while browsing through the many layers of Intel's website; the Neo Sans typeface family provides subtle cues of the ever-forward mission of the company without seeming like visual hyperbole.
Featuring a robust selection, also including bold, black, and ultra weights, Neo Sans is available in 24 varieties through the Fonts.com Web Fonts service.
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体