I don't travel very often as part of my work at Adobe, but when I do, it is always to East Asia. (I have never been to Europe.) The last time I traveled as part of my job was two years ago, to attend IRG 34 in Nagaoka, Japan.
This time, I will be traveling to South Korea, to attend AFDKO Workshop on June 25th. The data has been prepared, and my presentation slides are almost done. I am up to 27 slides. Here is my title slide:
I hope that the attendees benefit from the content of my presentation, and the accompanying AFDKO tools demonstration.
Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get lost. ☺
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font