CLDR 21.0.2: New T Extensions for language/locale identifiers
New T Extension fields and subfields [Unicode Locale/Language Identifiers. These T extensions provide for the identification of transforms that can be used for tagging content or requesting resources. The new T extension fields and subfields are defined in the following files, as part of the CLDR 21.0.2 release:
i0-Input Method Transformations: bcp47/transform_ime.xmlk0-Keyboard Transformations: bcp47/transform_keyboard.xmlt0-Machine Translations: bcp47/transform_mt.xmlx0-Private Use fields: bcp47/transform_private_use.xmlFor example:
"zh-t-i0-pinyin", to indicate Chinese text generated with a pinyin input method"en-t-k0-dvorak", to identify a Dvorak keyboard for English"it-t-k0-osx-extended", to request an extended Mac keyboard for ItalianThe private use subfields can be used for private agreements, such as:
"ru-t-en-x0-mobile", to indicate a translation from English to Russian for use on a mobile device, or"ja-t-de-t0-und-x0-medical", to identify a machine translation from German to Japanese with a specialized dictionary for medical terms.
Related to this, there is draft keyboard layout data currently slated for CLDR 22.0: see Draft Keyboard Charts.
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体