Preparing for the Tokyo AFDKO Workshop
I am spending most of my time preparing for the Tokyo AFDKO Workshop that Morisawa is hosting at their Tokyo office on the 25th of this month, which is a Monday. At this point, most of the sample data is ready, and I now need to prepare the accompanying presentation slides.
This will be my first opportunity to engage a larger number of font developers, and to convey to them useful tips, tricks, and techniques for several AFDKO tools, particularly tx, mergeFonts, and rotateFont. My portion of the workshop, which will consume the entire morning, will be about building and manipulating CID-keyed fonts, to include controlling the assignment of CIDs (glyphs) to FDArray elements. I will also cover the use of the special-purpose Adobe-Identity-0 ROS. I am very much looking forward to this event, and working directly with many font developers.
Note that this workshop will be conducted in Japanese.
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee