PRI #231: Bidi Parenthesis Algorithm
The Unicode Technical Committee is seeking feedback on a proposal to enhance the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm (UAX #9) with additional logic--a bidirectional parenthesis algorithm (BPA)--for processing paired punctuation marks such as parentheses. This proposal is intended to produce better bidi-layout results in common text sequences that involve paired punctuation marks. Details of the proposal, with questions for reviewers and a detailed background document are available through the PRI #231 page:
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer