New Public Review Issues: Changes to Character Properties
The UTC is considering some property changes for Unicode 6.2. PRI #227 proposes changes to the Script Extensions property values for certain combining marks. PRI #228 proposes changes of General Category for some common characters from Punctuation to Symbol, to better align with expectations about how those characters behave. Because these characters are quite common, the proposed change may impact a large number of implementations.
For details of the proposals, see the PRI pages:
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!