New Public Review Issues: Changes to the Unihan database
The UTC is considering two changes relating to properties for the Unihan database. PRI #225 proposes transforming the data for the kHanyuPinlu field so that it also uses accented pinyin. PRI #226 proposes deprecation of the kCompatibilityVariant field.
For details of these see the PRI pages:
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy