Hong Kong or Bust!
I just received good news, in the form of confirmation that both of my March 30th, 2012 CJK Type Blog article. One of the abstracts is for a 30-minute presentation entitled Kazuraki: Under The Hood, which will immediately follow a 30-minute presentation entitled Kazuraki: Its Art & Design, that will be presented by my colleagues Kazuraki (かづらき), which is the centerpiece of both 30-minute presentations. The other is for a three-hour workshop entitled Manipulating CID-keyed Fonts Using AFDKO Tools, which will be co-presented by my colleague Masataka Hattori (服部正貴).
I am very much looking forward to attending an ATypI conference for the first time, and meeting many people. If you are planning to attend ATypI Hong Kong 2012, please be sure to introduce yourself to me, in case I don't introduce myself to you first.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!