Two More TYPO Berlin "Sustain" Talks Online
videos of no less than five presentations had already been released, and this Monday another two were added to the TYPO Video Portal. Publisher Lars Müller defended the thesis that, being the memory of thoughts and knowledge, the book is in and of itself sustainable. Together with the content, its design bears witness to the times. And using a culinary analogy of how the exact same ingredients can produce two very different regional dishes, Lupi Asensio and Martin Lorenz of TwoPoints.net showed some of their recent projects, explaining how the process influenced the outcome.
Lars Müller| The Book – Sustainable avant la lettre
Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio| It's all about the process, or
How to make a tortilla de patata / Wie macht man ein Kartoffelomlette?
Reviews of many of the presentations can be found on the TYPO Berlin Blog.
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist