Two More TYPO Berlin "Sustain" Talks Online
videos of no less than five presentations had already been released, and this Monday another two were added to the TYPO Video Portal. Publisher Lars Müller defended the thesis that, being the memory of thoughts and knowledge, the book is in and of itself sustainable. Together with the content, its design bears witness to the times. And using a culinary analogy of how the exact same ingredients can produce two very different regional dishes, Lupi Asensio and Martin Lorenz of TwoPoints.net showed some of their recent projects, explaining how the process influenced the outcome.
Lars Müller| The Book – Sustainable avant la lettre
Martin Lorenz & Lupi Asensio| It's all about the process, or
How to make a tortilla de patata / Wie macht man ein Kartoffelomlette?
Reviews of many of the presentations can be found on the TYPO Berlin Blog.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign