Customer Spotlight: Grohe
With products available in over 130 countries, Grohe AG is one of the world's largest designer-manufacturers of kitchen and bathroom fixtures.
The Univers® typeface family, itself a watershed milestone of typographic design, crafted by Adrian Frutiger beginning in 1954.
Throughout their site, Grohe utilizes the thin, light, roman, and medium weights of Univers. The use of these specific weights (out of the family's 44 choices) is quite suited to complement Grohe's products – both espouse qualities of lightness and clarity, remaining aesthetic without being intrusive.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee