You Control: Fonts controls your fonts
You Software has introduced a new font utility, You Control: Fonts. The application organizes your fonts into families and allows you to create a WYSIWYG Mac OS X font menu that lists your fonts in their typefaces, so you can see what they look like before you select them.
You can access the menu from anywhere in Mac OS X, and you can manage your font collection through the OS X Font Book. System requirements call for Mac OS X v.10.2.6 "Jaguar" or higher and 10MB of hard drive space.
The company expects to ship You Control: Fonts in May. A special introductory price of $19.95 (around £12) is available through June 30, when the price goes up to $29.95 (£17). Registered users of You Software's You Control, which features 15 menu utilities for Mac OS X, can purchase the new application for $9.95 (£6).
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars