You Control: Fonts controls your fonts
You Software has introduced a new font utility, You Control: Fonts. The application organizes your fonts into families and allows you to create a WYSIWYG Mac OS X font menu that lists your fonts in their typefaces, so you can see what they look like before you select them.
You can access the menu from anywhere in Mac OS X, and you can manage your font collection through the OS X Font Book. System requirements call for Mac OS X v.10.2.6 "Jaguar" or higher and 10MB of hard drive space.
The company expects to ship You Control: Fonts in May. A special introductory price of $19.95 (around £12) is available through June 30, when the price goes up to $29.95 (£17). Registered users of You Software's You Control, which features 15 menu utilities for Mac OS X, can purchase the new application for $9.95 (£6).
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles