You Control: Fonts controls your fonts
You Software has introduced a new font utility, You Control: Fonts. The application organizes your fonts into families and allows you to create a WYSIWYG Mac OS X font menu that lists your fonts in their typefaces, so you can see what they look like before you select them.
You can access the menu from anywhere in Mac OS X, and you can manage your font collection through the OS X Font Book. System requirements call for Mac OS X v.10.2.6 "Jaguar" or higher and 10MB of hard drive space.
The company expects to ship You Control: Fonts in May. A special introductory price of $19.95 (around £12) is available through June 30, when the price goes up to $29.95 (£17). Registered users of You Software's You Control, which features 15 menu utilities for Mac OS X, can purchase the new application for $9.95 (£6).
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
游客's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体试试能用吗
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗