New Foundry: Bomparte's Fonts
Bomparte's Fonts is a small type foundry that launched in 2006 and features the diverse range of fonts designed by John Bomparte.
Bomparte began his career in type in the 1970's – the glory days of typesetting – at the legendary Photo-Lettering, Inc. (PLINC). For ten years he worked closely with Ed Benguiat and also had the opportunity to be surrounded by other type design luminaries such as Robert Alonso, Victor Caruso, Vincent Pacella and Tony Stan.
Bomparte's Fonts continues to add new, original designs along with historic revivals. You'll find a variety of type styles, ranging from handwriting and calligraphic scripts to both retro and eclectic display fonts.
Black Swan BF
Jackie Sue BF
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?