Extensis ships Suitcase Fusion 2
Extensis on Monday announced that it is shipping Suitcase Fusion 2, a new version of its single-user font management software. It costs US$99.95, or $49.98 if upgrading from Suitcase X1 or newer.
Suitcase Fusion 2 helps graphic designers, prepress professionals, illustrators and others more effectively manage the fonts used by their system. It lets you identify and repair corrupt fonts, preview fonts, automatically activate font sets for various projects or applications, experiment with fonts using previews, and much more.
Changes in Suitcase Fusion 2 include a redesigned user interface and a dramatically changes code base that now uses SQLite database technology. You can navigate through glyphs within a single typeface, drag and drop type previews directly onto a layout, view multiple fonts side-by-side and dynamically zoom the point size larger and smaller.
New auto-activation plug-ins are included for InDesign CS4, Illustrator CS4 and QuarkXPress 8; plug-ins are also included for Creative Suite 3 and QuarkXPress 7.
System requirements call for Mac OS X 10.5 or later, G5 or Intel-based Mac, 256MB RAM, 50MB hard disk space, Safari 2.0 or Firefox 2.0 or later.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!