Customer Spotlight: Burger King
With over 11 million daily patrons, Burger King is one of the largest fast food establishments worldwide. The Trade Gothic typeface family for both display and body text, utilizing Trade Gothic Bold, Trade Gothic Bold Condensed #20, and Trade Gothic Light.
One of the most successful implementations of Trade Gothic on the site are the homepage headlines. Set in Trade Gothic Bold Condensed #20, the use of white typography slightly tempers the inherent assertiveness of the font's letterforms, lending a confident – yet upbeat – air to the matter-of-fact text. The title case subheads set in Trade Gothic Bold provide contrast with the typographic color of the Trade Gothic Light body text, a nice showcase of this family's versatility (and deliciousness).
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?