World War II British Ration Book
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Copyright free via The National Archives (UK). License: All Rights Reserved.
Sample Child's Ration Book. Throughout the 1940s (and for nine years after the end of the war) every man woman and child in Britain owned ration books of coupons for food and clothing. The Ministry of Food's carefully formulated diet is generally believed to have improved the nation's health.
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Benetton identity redesign