54th Type Directors Club of NY Show at the Frankfurt Book Fair
After a one year break publishing house Hermann Schmidt Mainz in collaboration with the Frankfurt Book Fair will exhibit TDC 54, the current Type Directors Club of NY show in hall 4.1. booth Q 155. This next leg on the European tour of the exhibition will open on Wednesday October 15th at 5:30 pm with an inaugural address by Ivica Maksimovic, Rector and Professor for Visual Communication and Advertising at HBK (Hochschule der Bildenden Künste) Saar.
You are invited. Printing the invitation graphic found on Fontblog entitles one reader of The FontFeed/Fontblog plus friend free entrance to the Frankfurt Book Fair on October 15th from 5 pm on. Which is a nice offer as regular admittance to this professionally attended event costs €38,-. The fair closes at 6:30 pm, and visitors have until 7:30 pm to leave the venue.
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist