FontVista 3.0 boosts Panther support
Morrison SoftDesign recently announced the release of FontVista 3.0. The new version of their font catalogue and inspection tool features better support for Mac OS X Panther, a new user interface that's simpler to use, enhanced layout options, better font printing, and the ability to open and print fonts without activating them first.
FontVista was designed as a reference tool for design professionals who need to quickly and easily locate the right typefaces for certain projects. It inspects all fonts on your Mac, whether they're active or not, and assembles them in one place. You can use it to print spec sheets of fonts, export them as HTML, or turn them into PDF files.
FontVista also features three customizable layout templates. It supports TrueType, PostScript Type 1, Multiple Master, OpenType, and Apple DataFork fonts.
System requirements call for Mac OS X (Panther is recommended) and 5MB of free RAM. FontVista is available to purchase from the Morrison SoftDesign Web site for $29.99 (around £17) for a single user or $150 (£85) for a site license. Owners of earlier versions of FontVista can upgrade to version 3.0 for free.
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!