New Foundry: Armasen fonts from Brazil
We are pleased to introduce the Armasen type foundry, a new source for inspirational fonts from young type designers based in Brazil. The first releases include Caturrita Display and Caturrita Extra. Both are designed by Bruno Mello.
Caturrita Display is a versatile family with a sense of strength and a refined calligraphic touch. The Display version has large contrast in the heavy weights to give it extra expression. Caturrita has five weights and a wonderful range of OpenType typographic features.
Caturrita Extra is a redesigned four weight family with several adjustments in features including a dynamic set of capitals and ligatures. Caturrita Extra also has fine adjustments in the bold and light versions.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist