New Foundry: Armasen fonts from Brazil
We are pleased to introduce the Armasen type foundry, a new source for inspirational fonts from young type designers based in Brazil. The first releases include Caturrita Display and Caturrita Extra. Both are designed by Bruno Mello.
Caturrita Display is a versatile family with a sense of strength and a refined calligraphic touch. The Display version has large contrast in the heavy weights to give it extra expression. Caturrita has five weights and a wonderful range of OpenType typographic features.
Caturrita Extra is a redesigned four weight family with several adjustments in features including a dynamic set of capitals and ligatures. Caturrita Extra also has fine adjustments in the bold and light versions.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters