Adobe Illustrator CS6 can apply gradients to strokes
A new sneak peek video from Adobe shows that in Illustrator CS6, artists and designers can apply gradient effects to strokes.
In the video, embedded below, Illustrator product manager Brenda Sutherland shows that in the forthcoming release you can apply gradients across strokes and also along them.
The video follows a previous sneak that revealed pattern design tools in Illustrator CS6.
Adobe hasn't formally launched Illustrator CS6, though along with the rest of the suite it's due out in the first half of this year. After Effects CS6 and Premiere Pro CS6 were announced last week, and Photoshop CS6 is available as a public beta.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About