FontShop Releases Adobe PhotoShop Plugin
FontShop International released its Photoshop Plugin, enabling designers to test out 150,000+ fonts in any Photoshop document.
Aiming to make the design process as seamless as possible, the plugin allows designers to "try before they buy," by creating comps with the actual typefaces they are proposing to the client. The plugin itself appears just like any other Photoshop palette to unobtrusively integrate into your design space.
FontShop Adobe PhotoShop Plugin
Each font you preview becomes its own "layer" in the Photoshop layers palette so it's easy to test out lots of options and toggle back and forth to see what looks good within the design.
The plugin lets users to change the text that's displayed and offers mini-previews of the selected typeface to save time when looking for how a particular character or string of characters look.
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck