Leim-Chemie ad insert
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Photo by Stephen Coles. License: All Rights Reserved.
This brochure for wall treatment paste produces appeared in Die Mappe, April 1963, a German painter and sign painter magazine.
The lovely Leim-Chemie logo is hand lettered. The bold condensed type on the cover appears to be Rund-orKristall-Grotesk(see pointed 'f' crossbar), while other text usesErbarorFuturadepending on the size.
Photo: Stephen Coles. License: All Rights Reserved.
License: All Rights Reserved.
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button