ARC: The Journal of the Royal College of Art
Source: http://www.manystuff.org.License: All Rights Reserved.
ARC, founded in 2004, is a non-profit making art & design journal published by current students at the Royal College of Art. Critical writing, studio visits and exclusive artist projects from college students, staff and alumni are interpreted by innovative designers and illustrators. The forthcoming issue, edited by Charmian Griffin and designed by Mark El-khatib & Ray O'Meara, presents articles from Richard Wentworth, Marina Warner and Goshka Macuga. A redesigned website will launch in February 2010 to coincide with the release of this issue.
The typeface used on these covers is Twin, a custom design by Mark El-khatib.
Source: http://www.rcamagazine.co.uk.License: All Rights Reserved.
Source: http://magculture.com.License: All Rights Reserved.
License: All Rights Reserved.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis