ARC: The Journal of the Royal College of Art
Source: http://www.manystuff.org.License: All Rights Reserved.
ARC, founded in 2004, is a non-profit making art & design journal published by current students at the Royal College of Art. Critical writing, studio visits and exclusive artist projects from college students, staff and alumni are interpreted by innovative designers and illustrators. The forthcoming issue, edited by Charmian Griffin and designed by Mark El-khatib & Ray O'Meara, presents articles from Richard Wentworth, Marina Warner and Goshka Macuga. A redesigned website will launch in February 2010 to coincide with the release of this issue.
The typeface used on these covers is Twin, a custom design by Mark El-khatib.
Source: http://www.rcamagazine.co.uk.License: All Rights Reserved.
Source: http://magculture.com.License: All Rights Reserved.
License: All Rights Reserved.
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Benetton identity redesign