TYPO SF Starts Today
In less than an hour the registration desks at the Novellus Theater of the Yerba Buena Center for The Arts open for TYPO SF. There are still a very limited amount of tickets available for walk-ups. If you want to catch swissmiss' Tina Roth Eisenberg at 10PM don't procrastinate. If however you can't make it to the conference her keynote talk The Power of Side Projects and Eccentric Aunts will be available via livestreaming at on the TypoTalks website. The full schedule of TYPO SF livestreams is listed there.
:: END OF POST ::
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?