Unicode CLDR Survey Tool now open for data submissions
April 4, 2012 — The Unicode CLDR Survey Tool is now open for data submissions for Version 22. Organizations and individuals are invited to help contribute translations to this repository.
CLDR provides key software building for the world's languages, with the largest and most extensive standard repository of locale data available. That repository is used in a wide variety of products, including most smart phones.
The survey tool (http://cldr.org/index/survey-tool) is used to submit translations to this repository, and to vote on others' translations. For Version 22, the survey tool has undergone substantial revision, with dramatic improvements in performance and usability.
The data submission phase is scheduled to run from now until May 30, 2012, after which the vetting stage will begin. During the vetting stage, users can vote on translations, and correct new translations, but cannot otherwise enter translations.
If you have used the survey tool in a previous release of CLDR, your login ID and
password are still active. Otherwise you will need to set up a new account; please see the account instructions (http://cldr.org/index/survey-tool/accounts).
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体