Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman Product Label
Source: http://stevenleiberbasement.com.License: All Rights Reserved.
Herman Miller, Inc., Zeeland, MI. nd. (circa 1960)
Product label. Black and white. Offset lithograph printed on both sides. Hole-punched at top center. Verso describes upkeep and care of the various components of the lounge chair. Good condition. Creasing at corner and small tear and black residue at punched hole on verso. 11 x 3.75".
— Steven Leiber Basement
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font