Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman Product Label
Source: http://stevenleiberbasement.com.License: All Rights Reserved.
Herman Miller, Inc., Zeeland, MI. nd. (circa 1960)
Product label. Black and white. Offset lithograph printed on both sides. Hole-punched at top center. Verso describes upkeep and care of the various components of the lounge chair. Good condition. Creasing at corner and small tear and black residue at punched hole on verso. 11 x 3.75".
— Steven Leiber Basement
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters