ATypI'08 | Frying Power Cords
And then, suddenly and very unexpectedly, disaster hits. I was feverishly typing notes of the presentations yesterday afternoon when another person using a computer on the left side of the conference room noticed the distinct smell of burning plastic. We immediately looked for the source and discovered the extension cord everyone was plugged into was literally smoking. By the time we disconnected the computers it was too late. All the power supplies had fried.
This means I only have a limited time before my battery will run out again. I managed to replenish it this morning, as Joan Spiekermann graciously lent me her power cord. By limiting the time I work on my computer I hope to be able to continue taking notes, but that's about all I'll be doing today and tomorrow.
So, that's all you'll hear from me for the foreseeable future. Sorry'boutthat, really can't help it.
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp