Poster Letterpress Guild of New England
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Interrrobang Press. License: All Rights Reserved.
Call for entries for the Poster and Broadside exhibition of the Letterpress Guild of New England. Designed and printed by Michael Babcock, Interrobang Letterpress Boston, using Ludwig & Mayer's Permanent Headline in sizes from 72 to 20 pt. Note the shortened descenders whereby the caps can fill the entire body.
Babcock: "When URW digitized the face, they didn't account for that fact. And so "72pt" digital is around 30pt smaller than 72pt metal. Completely screwed up my digital layout until I accounted for, and adjusted for that reality."
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to sell your typefaces