Poster Letterpress Guild of New England
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Interrrobang Press. License: All Rights Reserved.
Call for entries for the Poster and Broadside exhibition of the Letterpress Guild of New England. Designed and printed by Michael Babcock, Interrobang Letterpress Boston, using Ludwig & Mayer's Permanent Headline in sizes from 72 to 20 pt. Note the shortened descenders whereby the caps can fill the entire body.
Babcock: "When URW digitized the face, they didn't account for that fact. And so "72pt" digital is around 30pt smaller than 72pt metal. Completely screwed up my digital layout until I accounted for, and adjusted for that reality."
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck