PRI #208, #209: Unicode Security: new proposed updates
UTR #36, Unicode Security Considerations and UTS #39, Unicode Security Mechanisms provide guidance and mechanisms to help deal with Unicode Security issues.
There are significant additions and changes in the new proposed updates of these specifications. The definition of Restriction Levels has moved from UTR #36 to UTS #39, which also adds two new conformance clauses and specifications for Restriction Levels and mixed number detection, an amended specification for mixed script detection, and updates for Unicode 6.1.
There are several of review notes requesting feedback on particular issues. Please submit feedback on those and the rest of this document by May 1 for consideration at the UTC meeting on May 7. For details, see:
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button