FontShop Fan Video Celebrates Typeface Diversity
Discovering a fan video is always a fun experience. Just like Jürgen Siebert once came across what he called the Font Karaoke project by Central St Martins student Fran Marchesi, last week FontFont Marketing Manager Ivo Gabrowitsch found a charming fan video for FontShop. The mysterious Meghan Dailey (I couldn't find any information on her yet) created "[a]n advertisement targeted to people who are not designers telling them how expressive choosing a font can be and how many different ways there are to say one word using a font."
FontShop from Meghan Dailey on Vimeo.
The video shows the word "word" (how meta can you get?) being written with letter soup letters (there's even fonts for that: Typeface would be more appropriate – and strictly speaking even that term is incorrect because two of the examples in the video show lettering. But other than that, thank you Meghan! : )
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体