Royal Society of Literature
Source: http://www.hyperkit.co.uk.Hyperkit. License: All Rights Reserved.
A rebrand of the Royal Society of Literature which has been in existence for almost 200 years and exists to promote British writing and writers. Hyperkit revised its typographic identity – whilst still employing the crest that it has used since its foundation – and designed a range of print material. These use traditional book sizes (such as Imperial Quarto and Crown Octavo) and an offwhite paper stock to give the material more relevance to the subject and its heritage. They also designed and developed a database-driven website with a bespoke Content Management System to allow staff at the RSL to add and edit content. The site features online donations and audio files of many past lectures.
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist