Royal Society of Literature
Source: http://www.hyperkit.co.uk.Hyperkit. License: All Rights Reserved.
A rebrand of the Royal Society of Literature which has been in existence for almost 200 years and exists to promote British writing and writers. Hyperkit revised its typographic identity – whilst still employing the crest that it has used since its foundation – and designed a range of print material. These use traditional book sizes (such as Imperial Quarto and Crown Octavo) and an offwhite paper stock to give the material more relevance to the subject and its heritage. They also designed and developed a database-driven website with a bespoke Content Management System to allow staff at the RSL to add and edit content. The site features online donations and audio files of many past lectures.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago